Williamson County A&M Foundation scholarships are awarded based on the following criteria:
The students’ statements regarding expected academic major
Reasons for wanting to attend TAMU
Applicant must be:
A resident of Williamson County
Attend Texas A&M University in College Station or Texas A&M at Galveston
A graduating high school senior (when submitting the application)
Scholarship amounts are for a total of two semesters, one half of the award paid in the freshman fall semester & one half paid in the freshman spring semester, unless otherwise noted below.
(5) $5000 Williamson County A&M Foundation Scholarships
(1) $1000 Tays/Magness Memorial Scholarship, Georgetown ISD
(2) $1000 Embree Group Scholarship, construction science major
(1) $6000 Pete and Nell Kauffman Scholarship, Liberty Hill ISD, agricultural or a land use major (paid out over eight semesters)
(1) $6000 Pete and Nell Kauffman Scholarship, Georgetown ISD, agricultural or a land use major (paid out over eight semesters)
Application Process and Deadlines:
To apply, please fill out one of the following forms completely. While letters of recommendation and high school transcripts are not required, they may be attached to the application.
Applications must be RECEIVED by April 1st, no applications will be accepted after this date.
Scholarship recipients will be notified by April 10th and the scholarships will be awarded at the WCAMC Aggie Muster on April 21st of each year.
Please mail applications to:
William Peckham, Scholarship Chairman
Williamson County A&M Foundation
407 Round Rock Ave.
Round Rock, Texas 78664
(The application may also be delivered to the above address during normal business hours, 9am – 4pm & M-F, prior to the application deadline of April 1st.)
Download the scholarship application
It is strongly recommended that you download this form, type in your answers, and print the completed application.
(download not available while we make edits for next year)